Hola amigos y amigas with another development update. Over the past couple of weeks here is what we have added to the site.
* Most importantly, added Facebook photo import to the Socials page where you can go and add in your settings. Make sure to add your “fan page” URL and not the personal page because personal pages are usually private and won’t bring any pictures. More Facebook integrations coming so keep an eye out.
* Another popular request was to add individual video links and here it is. Just copy and paste the URL of your video from Youtube or Vimeo in a format that looks like this: http://youtube.com/watch?v=NvNKF0Gf7Io or http://vimeo.com/11221875 and we will recognize the video and import it so you can view it on your Gigsby profile. These would show up in the same list as your channel videos if you had already put in your Youtube channel name in the social settings.
* If you have added your company while signing up, now you will see your company name next to your name in your profile. We will make the companies more visible later down the road but for now we’re focusing on minimalism.
* Sent Offers will now show as a new tab under messages.
* Manager types and regions should show up now under the artist profiles.
* Easier venue creation. Removed some required fields here. All you need now is the venue name and city. That’s it. Create away.
* Fixed a lot of bugs and worked on improving the stability of the site.
Lots more to come. Click the Feedback on the site and let us know what you need on Gigsby. We’re listening to you.
No related posts.